Renis Kapshtica, DDS, FAGD
Washington, DC General Dentist
- GENERAL DENTAL PROCEDURES
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- ADVANCED DENTISTRY
- DENTAL IMPLANTS/BIOHORIZONS AND MIS-USA SYSTEMS
- ZIRCONIA IMPLANTS
- INVISALIGN/SIX-MONTHS SMILES BRACES
- COMPLETE AND PARTIAL DENTURES (FLEXIBLE RESIN)
- BONE GRAFTING/IMMEDIATE IMPLANT PLACEMENT
- IMPLANT SUPPORTED OVERDENTURES
- OCCLUSAL GUARDS AND SOUNDBITE HEARING SYSTEM
- NITROUS OXIDE SEDATION DENTISTRY
- SNORING AND SLEEP APNEA APPLIANCES
- STATE OF THE ART 3D IMAGING WITH PAX-I3D CBCT FROM VATECH-US
- STERN WEBER DENTAL UNIT
- (FULL MOUTH IMPLANT RECONSTRUCTION)
- CASE 2 (INDIVIDUAL IMPLANT CROWNS)
- CASE 3 (IMPLANT SUPPORTED COMPLETE DENTURE)
- CASE 4 (INDIVIDUAL IMPLANT SUPPORTED CROWN)
- CASE 5 (IMPLANT SUPPORTED HYBRID LOWER DENTURE)
- CASE 6 (SINGLE TOOTH REPLACEMENT)
- CASE 7 (FULL LOWER ARCH CROWNS AND BRIDGES)
- CASE 8 (FULL UPPER MAXILLARY RECONSTRUCTION )
- CASE 9:(SURGICAL AND PROSTHETIC IMPLANT PLACEMENT)
- CASE 10: (SURGICAL AND PROSTHETIC DENTAL IMPLANT)
- CASE 11: (SURGICAL AND PROSTHETIC DENTAL IMPLANT)
- CASE 12: (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 13: (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 14 (DENTAL IMPLANT)
- CASE 15 (DENTAL IMPLANT
- CASE 16 (DENTAL IMPLANT)
- CASE 17 (DENTAL IMPLANT)
- CASE 18 (1 DENTAL IMPLANT AND 1 DENTAL VENEER)
- CASE 19 (DENTAL IMPLANT ABUTMENT)
- CASE 20 (DENTAL IMPLANT CROWN)
- CASE 21 (IMPLANT RESTORATION)
- CASE 22 (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 23 (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 24 (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 25 (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 26 (DENTAL IMPLANTS)
- CASE 27 (IMPLANT BRIDGES)
- CASE 28 (IMPLANT CROWN RESTORATION)
Your Family and Cosmetic Dentist Proudly serving Washington, DC and its surrounding areas.
Thank You for visiting my website.
I am committed to providing the best possible dental care in a warm and comfortable setting.
Whether you need a routine checkup or more advanced procedures like implant based restorations,3D-imaging via cone beam technology, root canal therapies and or clear braces my dental office offers a wide variety of procedures to uniquely fit your needs. In addition, my friendly staff ensures your visit is affordable and pleasant. Same day emergency and evening appointments are available.
I invite you to look at my site to learn more about my practice to see how I can be an integral part of your dental care. I know that the first step towards a beautiful and healthy smile begins with selecting a dentist that you can trust. Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment or if you would like a second opinion.
My staff and myself speak multiple languages including: English, Albanian, and Bulgarian.
We offer Same day Emergency Dental Treatment.
Call our office at (202) 223-2921!
AlysonI used to be a patient of this practice when I lived in DC. I was most recently in your office about one year ago.
I just wanted to let you and Dr. Renis know that I saw a dentist in New Haven CT a few weeks ago and they raved about what a wonderful job he did with me. The dentist said his work was fantastic and he said "I don't say that often about a lot of dentists".
I was very pleased and proud :) I just wanted to let you know!
Thanks for everything!
Viv. CI've been seeing Dr. Renis for a few years now and he's great, especially after having had an experience with another terrible practice. Dr Renis and his staff are very friendly, the office is very clean and orderly, and most importantly, he does very good teeth cleaning and he doesn't push unnecessary services. He may make recommendations based on what he observes but always leaves it up to the patient to decide if you want to follow through with whatever procedure. Thanks!
I am not sure if you remember my daughter and I, but you took impressions for a Soundbyte system on her back in June. I just wanted to let you know that she received her system on August 14th. The fit is great and she has not had any problems! The staff at Jefferson were really impressed with the way the ITM fits her...they have been having some difficulty with fit in several of their patients.
So thank you once again for taking the time to see us, and for taking the time to make sure that the impression was good enough for the ITM to fit well. There is a measurable difference in her hearing! It is wonderful to see.